Haier HVTB18DABB18-Bottle Dual-zone Wine Cooler with Touch Screen Controls

Haier HVTB18DABB18-Bottle Dual-zone Wine Cooler with Touch Screen Controls Review


See more picture


Haier HVTB18DABB18-Bottle Dual-zone Wine Cooler with Touch Screen Controls Feature

  • CELLAR W/ TOUCH CONTRL
Stores Up To 18 Bottles In Dual Storage Zones; Perfect For Both Red White Wines; Features Double Pane Insulated Glass Door With Black Trim/black Cabinet; Dual Electric Controls With Led Display; Independently Adjust Temperature 45deg - 54deg F In Upper Compartment 54deg - 64deg F In Lower Compartment For More Precise Cooling ; 4 Full-width Chrome Storage Racks; Soft Interior Light; Recessed Handle; Vibration-free Ultra-quiet Thermal Electric Cooling


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

Similar Problem with 18-bottle Haier Cooler - W. Thompson - Los Angeles, CA
As soon as I first plugged in the cooler there was a strong smell similar to an overheated circuit board but the cooler worked normally - for about a month. Then the top zone stopped cooling and its outside fan ran continuously. Other reviews suggested a failed TEC module, so I bought a US made replacement with the same dimensions but a higher wattage rating. When I removed the old TEC module and tested it, sure enough it wasn't working. When I put in the new module and reassembled the upper cooling unit the problem was fixed. For better thermal transfer I used a high quality silver thermal paste between the TEC module and heat sinks - expensive but may improve the efficiency a little and save electricity. The whole operation wasn't particularly difficult and I preferred doing it myself instead of dealing with customer service. Otherwise the cooler looks well designed and built and is attractive. Hopefully Haier will address the TEC unit failure problem and have happier customers.

haier wine refrigerator - Brenda S. Lansbery -
I bought this item 7/08. By 12/08, the top section stopped cooling. I called Haier and was told I would get a refund and they would pick up the unit. After calling weekly they finally picked up the unit 3/5/09. I continued to call them weekly and finally received a refund 6/09, 6 months after I reported the defect. Then they don't reimburse the taxes paid so I still am out . Not a good customer service company at all, I would not recommend them or this product.


Mar 26, 2010 03:02:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment