Sunpentown WC-08 ThermoElectric 8-Bottle Wine Cooler Review
Sunpentown WC-08 ThermoElectric 8-Bottle Wine Cooler Feature
- Countertop wine cooler properly chills up to 8 standard-size bottles of wine
- Thermoelectric compressor-less technology for chilling without noise or vibration
- Digital controls with LED temperature display; adjustable temperature from 46 to 66 degrees F
- 2 removable shelves; soft interior light; front leveling leg; double-pane insulated glass door
- Measures 19-3/4 by 16-1/8 by 11 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
another dead wine cooler - Jim Duke -
It worked well for a while.br /Sure it took a couple days to truly cool stuff, but then it totally died days after the warranty.br /Zero. Nothing. Nada.br /I'm very sad it was a wedding present with best intentions, and we enjoyed it immensely.br /Now this "thing" is in a Florida landfill.br /br /Consider a real refrigerator if you really care about wine temperature.br /Refridgerators cost more to operate, but failure is rare, even at the low-end. Add up your costs and you will conclude as I have that this technology is unreliable. Search the internet and you will discover many like me.br /Say no.br /br /So sad...
width depth dimensions are reversed - catlady - Corpus Christi, TX
I had to return it because it was very deep and very skinny, just the opposite of how the specifications list its dimensions. It would not fit in the space where I'd intended to put it.
May 19, 2010 10:28:07
0 comments:
Post a Comment